Posted to dev@lucy.apache.org by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com> on 2006/06/10 23:54:11 UTC

Placeholder Wiki

Greets,

I've got some stuff I'd like to put up on the Wiki, but Lucy doesn't
have one yet and I see that requests for Wikis often take months to
get fulfilled.  In the meantime, what say we establish a Lucy section
on the Lucene wiki?

Marvin Humphrey
Rectangular Research
http://www.rectangular.com/

Re: Placeholder Wiki

Posted by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org>.
Marvin Humphrey wrote:
> I've got some stuff I'd like to put up on the Wiki, but Lucy doesn't
> have one yet and I see that requests for Wikis often take months to  get
> fulfilled.  In the meantime, what say we establish a Lucy section  on
> the Lucene wiki?

That sounds like a fine plan.

Doug