Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by li...@kimball.org.uk on 2004/05/26 13:55:15 UTC

Deserialization of Complex Types

Hi, I have a little problem with using axis - The server has one method
that in the WSDL returns an unknown type.  At runtime this will return a
dictionary giving an integer value to define what sort of return it is,
and the main object.  This should then be accessed.  What I would like to
do is take that unknown object and deserialize it into a Hashtable, but I
cannot see anyway to do this.  Previously the server was using XML-RPC and
the apache XML-RPC library handled this fine, I would like a similar
handling in axis.

Thank you

Kimball Johnson