Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by fchan <fc...@molsci.org> on 2008/03/01 01:54:44 UTC

Re: Emails passing through SA with valueless headers

Hi,
This is similar to what I'm seeing. However I get question marks on
my spam status. Here is a sample header what I'm seeing:

From: "Lorena Aguilar" <re...@nashvillenursery.com>
To: <fc...@molsci.org>
Subject: Autodesk AutoCAD 2008 OEM version
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 21:29:50 +0800

These are the attributes I see in these messages:
1) They all take long time to process. Longer time than my set
timeout of 50 seconds.
2) Most of them have phishing links

I'm still trying to out if what is the cause also.

Regards,
Frank