Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> on 2005/10/27 21:10:10 UTC

Logo Status - checkpoint

Geir,

I wanted to see how the copyright assignment you were chasing down with Epiq was
going.  I'm updating DayTrader with Entry # 19 in a few places to get ready for 1.0.

Let me know how I can help.

Cheers,

Matt

Re: Logo Status - checkpoint

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.
An assignment, because unlike a code contribution where we have no
problem if someone retains the right to use or re-license elsewhere,
we want to be sure that the ASF has the sole rights to the project
logo.  Otherwise we'd have no legal right to complain if Epiq
licensed the logo for others to use as well.

Epiq is willing and 100% supportive of this.  I'm just trying to get
the simple language together, have it signed, and then logged in the
ASF Hall of Eternal Records.

geir

geir

On Oct 27, 2005, at 5:24 PM, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

geirm@apache.org

Re: Logo Status - checkpoint

Posted by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com>.

Re: Logo Status - checkpoint

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.
There should be no problems.  Go forward with using the logo.
There's no need to serialize.

geir

geirm@apache.org