Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Neil Ghosh <ne...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/13 07:49:08 UTC

testing document over the web in JSP/PHP

HI,

We can create the model from training documents over the hadoop cluster.
I have a requirement where I need to classify small documents (may be one at
a time) over the internet.
Hence I need to build JSP or PHP web ui to enable to user enter the document
in a text area and submit.
Now at the server it is supposed to classify and give the result back to the
UI client.

In this case we don't need hadoop but how to invoke mahout and the server
end from JSP/PHP without command line ?

Kindly suggest .

Thanks.

--