Posted to builds@apache.org by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/19 01:20:18 UTC

hudson very confused

Hudson also thinks that I am logged in as System.  That doesn't seem right.

Re: hudson very confused

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Restart seems to have helped.  The Mahout job gets scheduled now although it
is running very slowly (2 minutes to start checking out code).  That may be
part of a startup transient load.

RE: hudson very confused

Posted by "Gav..." <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.

Re: hudson very confused