Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by "Henderson, Roy" <Ro...@weatherford.com> on 2018/10/31 12:36:05 UTC

RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: VC2 - JavaFX problems ...

Thank you Helmut - appreciated.

Tried following the first video but don't get the option to add a Module-Info for some reason. When I bring up the menu that option is missing ...

Don't know if that is something wrong with my installation or if it is a VC2 problem?

Posted by "Henderson, Roy" <Ro...@weatherford.com>.
.. and I now have vc2 + JDK11 + openfx11 running successfully!

I doubt I would have managed that without assistance so my thanks to Gj and Helmut for support.

Next challenge is to try and return my project from Eclipse back to NB but I think that exercise will take me days rather than hours because I have to also transition from Java 8 to Java 11.

Thanks again guys!

Roy

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.