Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by gvp <bl...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/31 21:05:26 UTC

Old style URLs in Tapestry4

I'm moving my Tapestry 3
application to version 4. I have many hardcoded urls (stored in DB as
menu links) in old Tapestry 3 style: /app?service=page/MyPage.

During the transition process I found that this link is unsupported and
produces error org.apache.hivemind.ApplicationRuntimeException: No
engine service named 'page/LandingPage' is available.

I can use only /app?service=page&amp;page=MyPage or its friendly
version.

Is it possible to tweak hivemind to support Tapestry 3 old URL style?

Regards,
Vitaliy