Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Frederic Gedin <fr...@Jaluna.COM> on 2002/07/11 19:26:47 UTC

project-insert-sql works in the wrong order

Hello

I have two applications to develop.  For the first one, I used a build
workspace close to the rules stated in
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/howto_ant_primer.html with success for
the database build pass.

Then I copied the workspace for the first application to make the second
one and changed all the names from "appone" to "apptwo".  And now the
project-insert-sql tries to fill the ID_TABLE before is has been created.

I checked several times: the Torque.properties and apptwo-schema.xml
files both provide the same names for the database.

Did I miss something?

Frederic

Re: project-insert-sql works in the wrong order

Posted by Frederic Gedin <fr...@Jaluna.COM>.
Well after some investigation the problem becomes stranger:
My first application's name is "sumo"
My second application's name is "xptrack"

project-insert-sql works fine for "sumo" but not for "xptrack".

Then I tried with renaming my second application "sumxp" suspecting some
alphabetical order sorting side effect.  And miracle! It worked well.

I tried several combinations without finding any consistent logic in the
selection of project names which work and project names which do not
(e.g "axptrack" works well but not "sxptrack").  Suspecting a bug I had
a quick look in the code of TorqueSQLExec which looks correct.

So I give up and I will try to find a name for my project database which
fits to project-insert-sql while pleasing me.

Frederic