Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Mystery Admin <my...@whatfantasiesmaycome.com> on 2002/12/10 06:35:07 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] Why Forbidden

What happens if you put the directory names in double quotes?

 <Directory "/">
         Options All FollowSymLinks Indexes
         AllowOverride all
         Allow from all
 </Directory>

 <Directory /root/MHonArc2.5.13/>
         Options ExecCGI Indexes
         AllowOverride all
         Order allow,deny
         allow from all
 </Directory>

Also, make sure the permissions on /root/MHonArc2.5.13 are readable either by
the same group httpd is in or to the "world".

Peace....

Tom