Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Jed Smallwood <je...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/23 19:43:42 UTC

Tomahawk Sandbox promotion schedule?

Hi,

I'm a bit new to Tomahawk Sandbox components and they seem pretty useful, at
least in the examples that I see on the irian.at web site.  Unfortunately
I'm having a hard time figuring out how to interact with he tags from a
backing bean perspective.  I'm assuming that when these components are
promoted to Tomahawk that corresponding documentation will be made
available.  To that end I'm curious if there is any defined promotion
schedule for these various components into Tomahawk.  I fully understand
that Sandbox will never be "released", but I do see (browsing some of the
mail archives) that something causes certain components in Sandbox to be
promoted into Tomahawk proper?

I'm particularly interested in the following components:

   - pprPanelGroup
   - accordianPanel
   - inputSuggestAJAX
   - tableSuggestAJAX
   - fishEyeNavigationMenu

Do these components have any promotion plans or are they just still a "work
in progress" and will be promoted when they are done... whenever that is?

Thanks,
Jed

Re: navigation-case

Posted by Anton Gavazuk <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kevin,
check that you get action really from
"/pages/draindog/wizard_color.xhtml" - I suppose that this field has
another value...

navigation-case

Re: Tomahawk Sandbox promotion schedule?

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
Here are the guidelines for promoting components from sandbox to tomahawk:

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/promotion