Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/28 20:23:39 UTC

Creating JavaServiceContract

Hi,

The InterfaceJavaIntrospector provides a system service to create a JavaServiceContract from a java interface. But I'm still seeing some classes such as HeuristicPojoProcessor and JavaScriptIntrospector create JavaServiceContract using the constructors. As a result, these instances of the JavaServiceContract are not fully populated with all metadata. Should we use InterfaceJavaIntrospector for these cases as well?

Thanks,
Raymond

Re: Creating JavaServiceContract

Posted by Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com>.
On Aug 28, 2006, at 11:23 AM, Raymond Feng wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The InterfaceJavaIntrospector provides a system service to create a
> JavaServiceContract from a java interface. But I'm still seeing
> some classes such as HeuristicPojoProcessor and
> JavaScriptIntrospector create JavaServiceContract using the
> constructors. As a result, these instances of the
> JavaServiceContract are not fully populated with all metadata.
> Should we use InterfaceJavaIntrospector for these cases as well?

Yes I'm getting to that.
Jim