Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Cindie Tashima <ci...@pacbell.net> on 2006/07/12 07:07:16 UTC

help!

Two things:

  First, I thought I registered as
  Username:  cindiet
  Email address cindiet@pacbell.net
  BUT I never got the email to which I was supposed to reply to complete my registration.  Did I, perhaps, mistype my email address?  Can you help me register?

  And the question I was asking:
  I get this exception:
  INFO historyLogger:84 - EXCEPTION CAUGHT: org.polarion.svnimporter.vssprovider.VssException: error during execution command C:\common\app\sourcesafe\win32\exp.exe dir $\VersaTest -N -Oc:\temp\local\vss.tempdir\_\VersaTest_FILES, exception caught

  I looked on c:\common\app\sourcesafe\win32 and I have no exp.exe.  I have many executables including ss.exe, ssexp.exe.  What should I do???

  Thank you in advance for your help!
  - Cindie