Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2007/12/25 21:28:15 UTC

Re: svn commit: r606807 - in /ofbiz/trunk/applications/ecommerce: build.xml src/org/ofbiz/ecommerce/misc/ThirdPartyEvents.java

I wrote

>>>From Java complier message <<[javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.>> I tried to use it in eCommerce and
>>corrected ThirdPartyEvents.java
> I wonder now if we should not use it everywhere. Personnally I think we should, what do you think, are we ready ? I believe it
> should not be to hard to deal with it, but I did not try yet...

After having a look at the POS component, I'm finally not sure that it's a good idea. OK, we will have clean java 1.5+ code but this
also adds a lot of syntaxic sugar w/o a lot of valuable returns (our code is already safe).

Jacques