Posted to user@hama.apache.org by 胡月胜 <ys...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/20 10:11:00 UTC

pagerank problem

Hi guys, I am a  student of C&S and a beginner of HAMA. When I test HAMA
pagerank with the input file that download from the website(
http://hama-shortest-paths.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/hama-gsoc/files/pagerank/input/pagerankAdjacencylist.txt),
there is always terminated with a NullPointerExceptions. But when I use the
input file with my own's instead, the program can give the right answer. I
checked the HAMA wiki, found nothing about this problem. So, I need your
help. Thank you very much ! And sorry for my English.

Re: pagerank problem

Posted by 胡月胜 <ys...@gmail.com>.
Thank you.

在 2011年12月20日 下午8:51,Thomas Jungblut <th...@googlemail.com>写道: