Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by ba...@mpsa.com on 2005/10/24 16:47:51 UTC

Réf. : Re: problem: object is not assignable to...

thanks for answer me shy guy.

I look further my configuration and I get a log4J1.2.3 in the ear...
I removed it and it works fine now.

             shy guy
             <shyguy06@gmail.
             com>                                                     Pour
                                       Log4J Users List
             24/10/2005 15:51          <lo...@logging.apache.org>
                                                                        cc

                 Veuillez                                            Objet
                répondre à             Re: problem: object is not
             Log4J Users List          assignable to...
             <log4j-user@logg
             ing.apache.org>

Are you using programatic configuration for log4j?
 if yes try automatic one
 do you have multiple log4j jars in ur server?
 like /WebSphere/AppServer/java/lib , /WebSphere/AppServer/lib, WEB-INF/lib
?
 try to keep only one
 Let us know how u r using log4j
 ks