Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Andrew Wilson <aw...@hyperreal.com> on 1996/01/04 23:53:07 UTC

Uploaded mod_userdir_virtual.c to ftp.apache.org (fwd)

Ack sent.  It's in ~ftp/apache/incoming to be precise.

Posted by Alexei Kosut <ak...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>.
On Thu, 4 Jan 1996, Andrew Wilson wrote:

> Ack sent.  It's in ~ftp/apache/incoming to be precise.

Another one? These things appear to be about as common as a head cold. My
patc in for_Apache_1.1b0/56.alias_userdir.patch does this, and more.
Although, this one does have a bit in the way of a good thing in that the
"virtual user dirs" can coexist with normal ones, which I may add to a
future version of my patch, although better :)

At any rate, if anyone was thinking about this, I'm vetoing it right now.
-1

--/ Alexei Kosut <ak...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us> /--------/ Lefler on IRC