Posted to commits@couchdb.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/06/28 17:00:27 UTC

[Couchdb Wiki] Update of "CouchDB_in_the_wild" by PaulDavis

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Couchdb Wiki" for change notification.

The "CouchDB_in_the_wild" page has been changed by PaulDavis:
http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/CouchDB_in_the_wild?action=diff&rev1=134&rev2=135

   * [[http://www.weavver.com/|Weavver]] Weavver is a web service and software provider. We use CouchDB in our database layer.

- * [[http://www.weddingdjmelbourne.com/|weddings DJ Melbourne]] WDM is a DJ service. We use CouchDB in our database.
-
   * [[http://www.vpr.net/|Vermont Public Radio]], news headlines, commentaries, and Vermont Edition from Vermont Public Radio and NPR (currently only the homepage uses CouchDB).

   * [[http://www.leboncoinducadeau.com/|Le Bon Coin Du Cadeau]] helps you to find the right gift to offer. Powered by CouchDB, Elastic Search and NodeJS.
@@ -190, +188 @@

- * [[http://www.rentalprotectionagency.com/tenant-screening.php|Tenant Screening]]
-
- * [[http://www.bankruptcyhq.com/medical-bankruptcy|Medical Bankruptcy]]
-
-
   * [[http://www.credit-suisse.com/|Credit Suisse Commodities]] Credit Suisse commodities department use CouchDB to store configuration details for their python marketdata framework. What's stored includes SQL statements, urls, db connection strings, regex statements. Futon is used as the configuration front-end.

Re: [Couchdb Wiki] Update of "CouchDB_in_the_wild" by PaulDavis

Posted by Ryan Ramage <ry...@gmail.com>.
meme awesome. Me wants more couch in my db.

--
Twitter: @eckoit
http://eckoit.com - Keep what you hear.

Re: [Couchdb Wiki] Update of "CouchDB_in_the_wild" by PaulDavis

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
On 29 Jun 2011, at 00:43, Chris Anderson wrote:

> Noah I have a present for you:
> http://200967.spreadshirt.com/men-s-heavyweight-t-shirt-A7726440/customize/color/1

#winning

Re: [Couchdb Wiki] Update of "CouchDB_in_the_wild" by PaulDavis

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
On 29 Jun 2011, at 10:42, Jan Lehnardt wrote:

>> Noah I have a present for you:
>> http://200967.spreadshirt.com/men-s-heavyweight-t-shirt-A7726440/customize/color/1
>
>                                     ^^^^^^^^^^^-- Are you saying Noah is fat?

Does my database look big in this?

Re: [Couchdb Wiki] Update of "CouchDB_in_the_wild" by PaulDavis

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chris Anderson <jc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.