Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Fariborz Navidan <md...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/03 20:13:28 UTC

Issue setting IP on a guest

Hi guys,

I am trying to set an IP address as secondary IP which is not reserved in
ACS DB on a CentOS guest connected to a shared network. But it does not
work because it seems KVM host is strictly blocks access to an IP which is
does not belong to that VM.

What I need is to be able to have some IPs be able to float between
several guests.

Any idea how to solve this?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Issue setting IP on a guest