Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2020/07/04 11:52:15 UTC

Welcome Suraj Khurana as new PMC member

The OFBiz PMC has invited Suraj Khurana to become member of the committee and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the nomination.

On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board Suraj!

Re: Welcome Suraj Khurana as new PMC member

Posted by Akash Jain <ak...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Many Congratulations Suraj!

Thanks and Regards
--
Akash Jain

Posted by Mridul Pathak <mr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Many Congratulations Suraj!!

Thanks.
--
Mridul Pathak

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <as...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Many congratulations, Suraj!!

--
Kind Regards,
Ashish Vijaywargiya

Posted by Mohammad Kathawala <mo...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Congratulations Suraj!

Kind Regards,
Mohammad Kathawala
Senior Technical Consultant
*HotWax Systems*
*Enterprise open source experts*
cell: +91-7772858789
office: 0731-409-3684
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com

Posted by Swapnil Shah <sw...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Felicitations Suraj !!

Thanks,
Swapnil

Posted by Aditya Sharma <ad...@apache.org>.
Many Congratulations Suraj!

Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Sharma

Posted by Ravi Lodhi <lo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@apache.org>.
Many Many Congratulations Suraj!!

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
ofbiz.apache.org

Posted by Pritam Kute <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Congratulations Suraj

Kind Regards,

Posted by Pawan Verma <pa...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chandan Khandelwal <ch...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Many Congratulations Suraj!

Kind Regards,
Chandan Khandelwal

Posted by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Suraj Khurana <su...@hotwax.co>.
Thanks everyone for your wishes.
It's always a pleasure and delightful experience to become a part of OFBiz
community.

--
Best Regards,
Suraj Khurana