Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Charlie Hubbard <ch...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/20 06:56:19 UTC

Getting James to run under Web Application

While trying to do this I found JamesServerWebApplicationContext in the
source code.  Then I found the following email discussing other people doing
what I'm looking to do:

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.james.user/17621

However, after looking at the source code in spring-container I can't find
the files referenced in that email.  Particularly
/WEB-INF/conf/context/james-server-context.xml,
or some of the XSDs in trunk.  Is there any documentation about how to do
this?

Charlie

Re: Getting James to run under Web Application

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
Hi Charlie,

In trunk, spring files are now in app module
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/app/trunk/src/main/config/james/META-INF/org/apache/james/

and also relies on mailbox-spring module
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/mailbox/trunk/spring/src/main/resources/META-INF/org/apache/james/

Thx.

--
Eric