Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/30 18:33:28 UTC

XAR maven plugin as an standalone module??

Hi Andreas,

Is there any specific reason for us to keep the xar-maven-plugin as a
standalone module without refering to the root pom as its parent??

Thanks,
Ruwan

--
Ruwan Linton
Technical Lead & Product Manager; WSO2 ESB; http://wso2.org/esb

Re: XAR maven plugin as an standalone module??

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
Ruwan,

We cannot let xar-maven-plugin refer to the root POM until we clean up
the dependencies. Normally the root POM should not declare any
dependency at all. The question is whether we should try to achieve
this for 1.3?

Andreas