Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Ian Clelland <ic...@chromium.org> on 2014/04/03 15:34:38 UTC

Git push broken?

I'm currently unable to push to the Apache cordova-plugin-file repository--
I can pull from it, clone it, and the web interface appears to be working
correctly. I've tried creating a new local repo by cloning, and still get
the same error on push:

iclelland@iclelland-macbookpro:~/temp/cordova-plugin-file|dev$ git push -v
origin dev
Pushing to https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/cordova-plugin-file.git
Username for 'https://git-wip-us.apache.org': ian
Password for 'https://ian@git-wip-us.apache.org': *********
fatal: unable to access '
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/cordova-plugin-file.git/': The
requested URL returned error: 500

Is this happening for anyone else, or other repos? I don't have outstanding
commits for other repos currently that I can test with (But I could make
something harmless for testing if necessary)

Should I raise an INFRA ticket for this?

Thanks,

Ian

Re: Git push broken?

Posted by Ian Clelland <ic...@chromium.org>.
It looks like LDAP is back up; I can push to the repositories again.

Re: Git push broken?

Posted by Igor Costa <ig...@gmail.com>.
That's fine Joe.

Re: Git push broken?

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Git push broken?

Posted by Igor Costa <ig...@gmail.com>.
Sorry Joe.

Re: Git push broken?

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Git push broken?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Also for the record:

The people.apache.org listing shows that Igor is a Flex PMC member and
committer.
However, he does not appear to be an ASF member, though he is an ASF committer.

Re: Git push broken?

Posted by Michal Mocny <mm...@chromium.org>.

Re: Git push broken?

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.