Posted to dev@yetus.apache.org by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@apache.org> on 2022/05/02 19:40:29 UTC

Release Status

	Heads up! I’m dialing in on cutting a release probably by the end of the week so that a vote can take place while I’m out of the state.

	- If you are working on something and want to get it in, now would be a good time to do it.
	- If you’d like to test something out before the release process starts, that’d also be appreciated.
	- I don’t feel there has been any really decisive discussion around the javadoc thing so it is what it is unless someone takes some initiative on it I guess.

	As usual, you can see the latest pushed changelogs and release notes at https://yetus.apache.org/downloads/releasenotes/  if you want to see what is in the pipeline.  This release is shaping up to be pretty big. Not surprising given how long ago 0.13.0 was released.

Thanks.