Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Peter Zhai <pe...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/15 22:43:46 UTC

Cloudstack 4.1 integrate with Netscaler VPX

I am going to integrate Netscaler with my cloudstack 4.1 environment and
below is the steps i did

1.add Netscaler VPX into guest network as a resource provider (successfully
)
2.create a new network offering with use Netscaler as loadbalance device
(successfully)
3.add a new guest network with the network offering i created at step 2
(failed )

In step 3 ,i always get "cannot specify CIDR when using network offering
with external devices"

Thanks

Peter

Re: Cloudstack 4.1 integrate with Netscaler VPX

Posted by Venkata SwamyBabu Budumuru <ve...@citrix.com>.
In case of external devices, CloudStack generates a random guest CIDR
based on the VLAN that it picks. You don't have to specify any CIDR during
the createNetwork.

Thanks,
SWAMY

Fwd: Cloudstack 4.1 integrate with Netscaler VPX