Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Grüner Heinrich <gr...@googlemail.com> on 2011/06/16 18:23:50 UTC

Ant Task Documentation

      Hi,

      I've written a couple of own tasks for which I want to generate
      help files via javadoc.
      This documentation should look like the original ant documentation.
      Can anyone provide a javadoc set up or doclet?

      Are there any efforts to generate the documentation of the core
      tasks out of the source code?
      Some source files seem to be prepared for taglet use.

      Regards,
      Stefan.

AW: Ant Task Documentation

Posted by Jan Matèrne <ap...@materne.de>.