Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by ilango_g <il...@yahoo.com> on 2008/04/04 16:18:06 UTC

Guidelines for deploying Geronimo in a production system

Hi
This might be set of naive questions about Geronimo.
If I want to deploy Geronimo Server in a Production Environment, what are
broad guidelines to follow.
Can anyone share their experiences with me as to how one might deploy a
production scale Geronimo based application.

I would like to be able to start preparing documentation for production
deployment.

Any suggestions, pointers in this direction will help and are highly
appreciated.

ilango

Re: Guidelines for deploying Geronimo in a production system

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Have you looking into http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/installation-and-configuration.html

Geronimo v2.1 documentation is not finished yet but we are working on it.

HTH

Cheers!
Hernan

Posted by ilango_g <il...@yahoo.com>.
Your input has been very useful.
I would like to prepare a document or set of documents to my team here. I
have never done this
kind of thing before (deploying an Application Server in production). How
can I put together a production plan or something.
I will utilize the information provided by you. By architecture and
requirements documents, what exactly should I address?