Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by mizayah <mi...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/10 08:50:12 UTC

SOLR

Is there any way to score not being affected by duplicated input in query?

When i have record with field

title: "The GIRL with the dragon tattoo"

If query is: "girl" it get less score then "girl girl girl". It find word in
the same position, why score is growing?

I need it to know if record i found is close to user query.
Best would be for me to know how much % match with that "title" field.