Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Srikanth Ramaswamy <sr...@hotmail.com> on 2001/02/06 15:32:37 UTC

from srikanth

hi

i'm srikanth, & working in s/w company in India & i'm learning jsp. i'm very
throw in basic jsp element. now i'm learning jsp:taglib. i don't understand
it. so please tell me how to start Taglib for example i want to print Hello
how to do it. please help me step by step

regards
srikanth

Re: from srikanth

Posted by Brian Tol <br...@imagegroup.com>.
Srikanth Ramaswamy wrote:

> hi
>
> i'm srikanth, & working in s/w company in India & i'm learning jsp. i'm very
> throw in basic jsp element. now i'm learning jsp:taglib. i don't understand
> it. so please tell me how to start Taglib for example i want to print Hello
> how to do it. please help me step by step

There's a pretty good tutorial here:

http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/tutorial.html