Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2017/04/18 09:35:34 UTC

Interview on the FlexJS Summit ...

Hi guys,

Yesterday Apache published an Interview about the FlexJS Summit last week ☺

https://feathercast.apache.org/2017/04/17/chris-dutz-apachecon-north-america-and-flexjs-summit/

Hope I didn’t talk any rubbish ;-)

Chris

Re: Interview on the FlexJS Summit ...

Posted by Douglas McCarroll <li...@brightworks.com>.
Suggestion: Whoever is in charge of @ApacheFlex tweets - tweet about this.

Posted by yishayw <yi...@hotmail.com>.
I'll be there.

Alex Harui wrote

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Alex,

I think we have list here [1]. There is only one missing as I know Yishay,
be he already stated that he will come. :)

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/FlexJS+Summit+2017

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: Interview on the FlexJS Summit ...

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Well done, Chris!

(Well, maybe not the part where you said Flash is dead ;-)).  But I think
you did better than I would in those conditions.

Anyway, who do we currently know is going to the FlexJS Summit?

Thanks,
-Alex

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,

Great talk! Everything in a nutshell ! :)

Thanks,
Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC