Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Vernon Wu <ve...@gatewaytech.com> on 2002/09/11 01:31:58 UTC

Same specification, different behavior ? what shall I do?

In the past four months, I have been working on a web application along with Catalina ? Tomcat 4.0.x. For the reason
that a large number of JSTL i18n message tag isn't working on one page, I was told to migrate 4.1.x as one of the
solutions. The problem is the application doesn't behavior properly under the 4.1. I had posted a question in this mail list
in regarding of the problem some weeks ago with no any response.

Can someone point out what shall I do, report a bug or something else?

That is only problem left to complete the application development right now.

BTW, the problem is only one of two template files is used in 4.1.x version, but not in 4.0.x.

Thanks for your advice.

Vernon