Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by emw <en...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/29 10:02:59 UTC

Re: Unwanted (unsolicited) messages from ActiveMQ.Advisory.MasterBroker

Hello,
I tried and tried and tried and I could not replicate the issues.
I modified and I could not rescue the configuration that exploited the
issue.
So let's say it is not an issue.
I will tell here and save the conf. if I'll get the issue again.

Re: Unwanted (unsolicited) messages from ActiveMQ.Advisory.MasterBroker

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
OK, thanks for letting us know.

Tim