Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Vitaly Tsaplin <vi...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/28 14:18:36 UTC

What about the FormComponentFragment?

     Hi!

    Just one thought about a composite form components. The
FormComponentPanel is a perfect choice but sometimes writing a
component which has no complex markup it would be better choice to
have something like the FormComponentFragment... because often writing
a new components I am using some existing one as a base but I would
rather include it as a field then to subslass. Reasons can be
different including the fact that some methods like getModel defined
as final.

    Thanks,
    Vitaly

Re: What about the FormComponentFragment?

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
add an rfe...

-igor