Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by Jeremy Haile <jh...@fastmail.fm> on 2008/07/02 23:00:07 UTC

Updated JSEC-105

I updated JSEC-105 to match the latest description of the Realm
changes we want to make.  What do you guys think I should put the "Fix
Version" target as for these changes?
http://issues.jsecurity.org/browse/JSEC-105

Once we release 0.9.0, we are going to migrate to Apache's SVN.  What
would the next release be?  0.9.1? 0.9.5?  Whatever it is, I think we
should target this change for that release.

Re: Updated JSEC-105

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
On Jul 2, 2008, at 2:00 PM, Jeremy Haile wrote:

> I updated JSEC-105 to match the latest description of the Realm
> changes we want to make.  What do you guys think I should put the
> "Fix Version" target as for these changes?
> http://issues.jsecurity.org/browse/JSEC-105
>
> Once we release 0.9.0, we are going to migrate to Apache's SVN.
> What would the next release be?  0.9.1? 0.9.5?  Whatever it is, I
> think we should target this change for that release.

I would think that there would be a branch, v0.9, that would have the
v0.9.x releases.  Then trunk would contain 1.0-SNAPSHOT, in
anticipation for the 1.0 release.

Regards,
Alan