Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Stephan Erb <se...@apache.org> on 2019/02/01 23:23:13 UTC

Re: [NOTICE] Mandatory migration of git repos to gitbox.apache.org - one week left!

I finally managed to take a look. Turns out that the `aurora-website.git`is unused.
Apparently it was created but never adopted. Our site is still powered by
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/aurora/site.

I have filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-17797 to get it removed.

Best regards,
Stephan