Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Paul Obeda (ACM)" <pd...@acm.org> on 2004/03/01 01:52:18 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] Re: questions...

You may wish to also set the LogLevel to debug and restart the server;
if there are any remnants of the firewall software causing interference
in the stack, it may show up as some form of socket operation problem.

And while I have no love for WinME, I do have Apache/MySQL/PHP/PHPbb2
set up on a WinXP(Pro) system.

Re: [users@httpd] Re: questions...

Posted by George Boston <gb...@prodigy.net>.
Paul:  Thanks for your input.  Debug produced the following:

[Mon Mar 01 15:34:27 2004] [notice] Parent: Created child process -1585073

[Mon Mar 01 15:34:27 2004] [debug] mpm_winnt.c(505): Parent: Sent the scoreboard to the child

[Mon Mar 01 15:34:27 2004] [notice] Child -1585073: Child process is running

[Mon Mar 01 15:34:27 2004] [debug] mpm_winnt.c(426): Child -1585073: Retrieved our scoreboard from the parent.

[Mon Mar 01 15:34:27 2004] [info] Parent: Duplicating socket 72 and sending it to child process -1585073

[Mon Mar 01 15:34:27 2004] [debug] mpm_winnt.c(623): Parent: Sent 1 listeners to child -1585073

[Mon Mar 01 15:34:27 2004] [debug] mpm_winnt.c(582): Child -1585073: retrieved 1 listeners from parent

[Mon Mar 01 15:34:27 2004] [notice] Child -1585073: Acquired the start mutex.

[Mon Mar 01 15:34:27 2004] [notice] Child -1585073: Starting 50 worker threads.

[Mon Mar 01 15:34:27 2004] [debug] child.c(695): Child -1585073: Worker thread 1 starting.
and thru thread 49 before ending.  --G