Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Peter Kriens <Pe...@aQute.biz> on 2007/06/05 19:01:59 UTC

Re[2]: [Bnd] including root level resources on the bundle classpath?

AD> Include-Resource: log4j.properties
AD> that will put your file in the root of the jar.
Notice that you can also rename the file if you want to ...

 Include-Resource: log4j.properties=whatever/abc/log4j.properties

Kind regards,

     Peter Kriens

Re: Re[2]: [Bnd] including root level resources on the bundle classpath?

Posted by Peter Neubauer <pe...@jayway.se>.
Thanks Peter and Alin,
that sounds like the missing instruction :)

/peter