Posted to dev@orc.apache.org by Matt Burgess <ma...@apache.org> on 2016/06/01 13:40:33 UTC

Status of Orc 1.1

Hello all,

Has there been any update as to the status of the ORC 1.1.0 release? I
am looking forward to leveraging ORC-1 in Apache NiFi, I have a
ConvertAvroToORC processor that is currently using a locally-installed
1.1.0-SNAPSHOT version of ORC.

Thank you in advance,
Matt

Re: Status of Orc 1.1

Posted by Owen O'Malley <om...@apache.org>.
I just made the tag and started the vote. If you could check out the RC0
that would be great!

Thanks,
   Owen