Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by alaricus <na...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/22 23:22:28 UTC

AJAX via crossdomain

Hi!I've faced some issue. When I run my AJAX-script in AMQ sandbox like
/mysite:8161/myapp/test.html/ all works. But if I run this script from
/mysite2/test.html/ and request /mysite:8161/myapp/amq/ all works but I
don't get any messages. I think that cause is in fact that in the second
case I get new JSESSIONID cookie each request.I attach my sources.
*web.xml*
        org.apache.activemq.brokerURL        vm://localhost        The URL
of the Message Broker to connect to
org.apache.activemq.embeddedBroker        true        Whether we should
include an embedded broker or not    				session
org.apache.activemq.web.SessionFilter				session		/*			   cross-origin
org.eclipse.jetty.servlets.CrossOriginFilter	   		   allowedOrigins		   *
allowedMethods		   *	   	   		   allowedHeaders		   *	   				cross-origin
/*					org.apache.activemq.web.SessionListener
AjaxServlet        org.apache.activemq.web.AjaxServlet        1
AjaxServlet        /amq/*
*Page*
            test amq
AMQ

Re: AJAX via crossdomain

Posted by alaricus <na...@gmail.com>.
I've reveal that it happens due crossdomain requests don't send Cookie even
with allowed origin. Just another aspect of safety restrictions.
Now I'm working on it.

Re: AJAX via crossdomain

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi,