Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Kai Weber <ka...@brands4friends.com> on 2010/06/11 14:25:09 UTC

Overriding RememberMeServices in tapestry-spring-security

Hi,

I have to override a service defined in tapestry-spring-security 2.1.0, T5 is 5.1.0.4:

    @Marker(SpringSecurityServices.class)
    public static RememberMeServices build(
            final UserDetailsService userDetailsService, @Inject
            @Value("${spring-security.rememberme.key}")
            final String rememberMeKey) {
        TokenBasedRememberMeServices rememberMe = new TokenBasedRememberMeServices();
        rememberMe.setUserDetailsService(userDetailsService);
        rememberMe.setKey(rememberMeKey);
        return rememberMe;
    }

I can define an own implemenation in my AppModule but this
implementation is not injected in the SecurityModule, maybe because the Module
uses the @SpringSecurityServices.class marker. If i try to mark my
implementation as well I get this error because of two implementations:

Unable to locate a single service assignable to type
org.springframework.security.ui.rememberme.RememberMeServices with marker
annotation(s)
nu.localhost.tapestry5.springsecurity.services.SpringSecurityServices.

Any ideas? How can I override this service. Btw, I already tried _all_ the
methods described on the webpage
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5.1/tapestry-ioc/cookbook/override.html

Regards, Kai