Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Riju Kallivalappil <ri...@corp.247customer.com> on 2012/07/31 19:47:30 UTC

RAID software

Does anyone of you have experience using software RAID for Kafka
deployments? If yes, what kind of software are you using?

Thanks,
Riju

Re: RAID software

Posted by Riju Kallivalappil <ri...@corp.247customer.com>.
Thanks for your reply Jun. I was asking about the RAID software not the
RAID level. I am debating whether we should use the md thing [1] that comes
with Linux or  something like SF Basic [2].

Thanks,
Riju

[1] https://raid.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/RAID_setup
[2] http://www.symantec.com/storage-foundation-basic