Posted to user@roller.apache.org by sate112 <ss...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/22 02:00:39 UTC

struts-config.xml problem?

In the file struts-config.xml,the forward property,"path" property must start
with "/", Why here is ""path=".login""? There should be "path="/login""?
    <action
      path="/roller-ui/login"
      type="org.apache.roller.ui.core.struts.actions.LoginAction"
      name="LoginAction"
      scope="request"
      unknown="false"
      validate="true"

      <forward
        name="login.page"
        path=".login"
        redirect="false"
      />

Re: struts-config.xml problem?

Posted by sate112 <ss...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much! I find them in tiles-defs.xml.

Re: struts-config.xml problem?

Posted by sate112 <ss...@gmail.com>.
Can you tell me more? Thank you! I would read some book to understand this?

Re: struts-config.xml problem?

Posted by Matt Raible <mr...@gmail.com>.
It uses this because Tiles handles the logical definition of this view.

Matt

http://raibledesigns.com