Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by bluejoe <bl...@cnic.cn> on 2016/09/07 02:18:32 UTC

solr-sql: adapter for solr cloud

Hi, all

I am a Calcite user from China. Calcite is very powerful and the abstraction work is very prefect.

Now I am working on solr-sql project, which implements a Calcite adapter to provide sql interfaces for solr(see https://github.com/bluejoe2008/solr-sql). Can Calcite add links to my project on Web pages thus people who are looking for similar solutions can find it and give me more advices.

I am not sure it is ok to discuss such a topic in this mail, but I failed to find github issues system for Calcite.

Best regards,
Zhihong SHEN
———————————————
Zhihong SHEN, Ph. D., Senior Engineer
Big Data Application Service Technology Laboratory,
Computer Network Information Center, Chinese Academy of Sciences
office phone:+86-10-58812516
mobile:+86-13671116520

Re: solr-sql: adapter for solr cloud

Posted by Kevin Risden <co...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the look Julian. I approved and merged the PR. I'm hoping to
work on the Calcite piece in the next 2-3 weeks leading up to Solr
Revolution. Any suggestions/improvements are appreciated.

Kevin Risden

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.

I created a PR: https://github.com/risdenk/solr-calcite-example/pull/1 <https://github.com/risdenk/solr-calcite-example/pull/1>

Posted by Kevin Risden <co...@gmail.com>.