Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by kelvin goodson <ke...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/14 17:44:37 UTC

SDO Java M3 Targeted JIRAs

Currently there are 8 JIRAs targeted for the SDO Java M3 release

TUSCANY-901    jar Manifests require Application-Vendor-Id
TUSCANY-1021    CopyHelper and EqualityHelper should handle ChangeSummary
TUSCANY-1096    Exception thrown when reference with many multiplicity to
the element of anyType
TUSCANY-1109    TypeHelperImpl#getType(Class) queries wrong scope (
EPackage.Registry.INSTANCE) and misses delegate scopes
TUSCANY-1127    ObtainingDataGraphFromXml, and maybe other samples,
incorrectly accessing xsd:any content
TUSCANY-1164    Container of root object is non-null after endLogging()
TUSCANY-1167    SDO Codegen generates bad code when the noNotification
option is used
TUSCANY-1171    SDO Java M3 Release

901 was raised due to comments on M2 and 1171 is clearly M3 specific,  but
it's not clear that any of the others are fundamental to the release.   I
propose to re-target the others to SDO-Java-Mx unless anyone objects.

In the interests of getting a release candidate out soon, I'll probably
manually fix up the RC jars to satisfy 901,  and then address the issue
properly between now and the final release candidate.  If anyone can point
to or provide the maven solution to getting this sorted before I get to look
at it that would be great.

If these remaining JIRAs or any others get fixed between now and the final
release candidate,  then I can't see any reason why they shouldn't by
default be marked as targeting SDO-Java-M3 and included in the release. --
Reasonable?

Kelvin.

Re: SDO Java M3 Targeted JIRAs

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Quick minor thing, while taking a look at your manifest file inside
sdo-impl, it still says : Implementation-Version: incubating-M1....

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: SDO Java M3 Targeted JIRAs

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
On 3/14/07, kelvin goodson <ke...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Currently there are 8 JIRAs targeted for the SDO Java M3 release
>

> TUSCANY-901    jar Manifests require Application-Vendor-Id
> TUSCANY-1021    CopyHelper and EqualityHelper should handle ChangeSummary
> TUSCANY-1096    Exception thrown when reference with many multiplicity to
> the element of anyType
> TUSCANY-1109    TypeHelperImpl#getType(Class) queries wrong scope (
> EPackage.Registry.INSTANCE) and misses delegate scopes
> TUSCANY-1127    ObtainingDataGraphFromXml, and maybe other samples,
> incorrectly accessing xsd:any content
> TUSCANY-1164    Container of root object is non-null after endLogging()
> TUSCANY-1167    SDO Codegen generates bad code when the noNotification
> option is used
> TUSCANY-1171    SDO Java M3 Release
>

> 901 was raised due to comments on M2 and 1171 is clearly M3 specific,  but
> it's not clear that any of the others are fundamental to the release.   I
> propose to re-target the others to SDO-Java-Mx unless anyone objects.
>
> In the interests of getting a release candidate out soon, I'll probably
> manually fix up the RC jars to satisfy 901,  and then address the issue
> properly between now and the final release candidate.  If anyone can point
> to or provide the maven solution to getting this sorted before I get to
> look
> at it that would be great.
>
> If these remaining JIRAs or any others get fixed between now and the final
> release candidate,  then I can't see any reason why they shouldn't by
> default be marked as targeting SDO-Java-M3 and included in the release. --
> Reasonable?

Sounds fine to me.

   ...ant