Posted to user@curator.apache.org by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com> on 2013/07/24 21:26:16 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Curator from Apache Incubator

FYI - those not on the project team: feel free to vote on the graduation. The more total community support we have the more likely we'll get +1'd for graduation.

-JZ

Posted by Adarsh Bhat <ad...@gmail.com>.
I don't know much about the Apache graduation process. But I use and love Curator. So here's a +1.

Adarsh Bhat
HP Software

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
*Christian Posta*
http://www.christianposta.com/blog

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Curator from Apache Incubator

Posted by Enis Söztutar <en...@gmail.com>.
I would have to vote -0, based on the fact that I would have liked to wait
a bit longer for a larger set of committers. Though, there is definitely
good progress in terms of diversification though and graduation goals.

Looking at the recent commits, I can only see Jordan on commits on core
pieces (except for build and documentation issues), and I fear only time
will tell whether the project is truly not-dependent on a single committer.

Enis

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 12:26 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <