Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Guy Bobenrieth <gu...@neurosoft.fr> on 2002/06/21 11:19:07 UTC

Entity resolver problem ....

Hello,

This time I've tried to set cocoon (2.1-dev) to handle the entity resolution nicely for my XML files.

I've set the "CatalogManager.properties" file so that my own catalog is red : I can see it in the std output that it is the case !

This catalog is about rewritting SYSTEM identifier for DOCTYPE declaration.

Inside my xml files, I have a DOCTYPE like this one :

<!DOCTYPE DOCUMENT SYSTEM "mydocument.dtd">
<DOCUMENT>
</DOCUMENT>

And inside the catalog, I've put :
SYSTEM "mydocument.dtd"
        "/my/path/mydocument.dtd"

Well, it doesn't work ....

I don't undestand what is the problem here .... Any idea ???

But the entity resolution works good for PUBLIC identifier inside DOCTYPE declaration and for SYSTEM identifier inside ENTITY declaration.

Thanks for your help !!!!

Guy