Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Serkan Taş <se...@likyateknoloji.com> on 2019/01/30 16:28:36 UTC

Fwd: Help me, please

Kimden: fabin9282@gmail.com

Gönderildi: 30 Ocak Çarşamba 14:04

Konu: Help me, please

Kime: serkan.tas@likyateknoloji.com

Hi Serkan, I have a problem with Royale and i don't post in the forum because don't received the email for the subscription. I have some applications in Flex and I want update its to Royale but I have a problem with Romote Object and the conextion with Coldfusion. The tradicional mode don't function. For example I used in Flex this: 		 			 		 	 and for the call: loginRO.getByUsername(username.text, password.text).result; but i don't find the form to put it in Royale and to work Do you know? do you help me? Thanks in advance Kind Regards _____________________________________ Sent from http://apache-royale-users.20374.n8.nabble.com

Re: Help me, please

Posted by Serkan Taş <se...@likyateknoloji.com>.
Thanks Piotr,
Serkan