Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Daniel Skiles <da...@docfinity.com> on 2011/08/24 22:29:10 UTC

Where the heck do you put maxAnalyzedChars?

I have a very large field in my index that I need to highlight.  Where in
the config file do I set the maxAnalyzedChars in order to make this work?
Has anyone successfully done this?

Re: Where the heck do you put maxAnalyzedChars?

Posted by Daniel Skiles <da...@docfinity.com>.
Thanks.  That seemed to do it.  I was thrown by the section of documentation
that said "This parameter makes sense for Highlighter only" and tried to put
it in the various highlighter elements.

Posted by Koji Sekiguchi <ko...@r.email.ne.jp>.