Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by m mat <pe...@yahoo.com> on 2005/09/24 02:18:49 UTC

xpath assertion or response assertion

Hi

I am making a webservices call, I have an option to use either an xpath assertion or just do a response assertion. Which one is cheaper in terms of performance ( I mean on JMeter machine)

thanks

Matt

Yahoo! for Good

Re: xpath assertion or response assertion

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Response Assertion is likely to be cheaper.