Posted to user@ant.apache.org by ed...@indeterminate.org on 2002/06/17 17:42:08 UTC

javadoc problem with sets

I've searched the archives and haven't found the answer to this problem, so
here goes...

Using Ant 1.4.1, I am getting the following error running a the javadoc
task:  The <javadoc> task doesn't support the nested "fileset" element.

The ant target is invoking the javadoc command to generate EJB deployment
descriptors using ejbgen.  Here's the relevent portion of the task:

<javadoc docletpath="c:/ejbgen/ejbgen.jar"
    	 doclet="EJBGen"
    	 destdir="${dist}/META-INF"
    	 classpathref="project.classpath"

     <fileset dir="${src}">
          <include name="**/*Bean.java" />
     </fileset>

</javadoc>

Not sure what's going on here as the doc's and examples state that nested
filesets are valid within a javadoc task.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Ed.

Re: javadoc problem with sets

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.